Saturday, July 9, 2011

FINALLY

I am finally able to post pictures so I can get back to updating my blog more often. I have wanted to update so many times but I feel like a post with no pictures is BORNIG!! So I have lots of catching up to do. I didnt re-read my last few posts so I am not sure what I have already talked about but I just wanted to go back in and add pictures so I would have them here for my own future reference :)

Kaylee turned 3 back in March and I know I already posted about that but here are the pictures to go along with it. John and I took her to Chuck E Cheese and then my Nana and papa also had a little party for her at a park but I didnt get any pictures of that :( Here are the Chuck E Cheese pictures. For Easter we went to my mom and dads and had a pool party..the kids LOVED their easter baskets that my nana made for them and had a great time hunting easter eggs that Pappy and Uncle Jordan did for them. They also got to spend some time in the pool with is one of their favorite things to do :) In May Kaylee was the flower girl in Katelyns wedding and she was the most beautiful little flower girl I have ever seen :) She did a great job (despite the way she acted at the rehersal) and she has been asked to be a flower girl in my other cousin Farryns wedding at the beginning of next year!! Hopefully she will do as great of a job :) A few days after the wedding Kyle had his surgery for his ear tubes. I know I posted details about that in a previous post so I won't explain the whole ordeal again but I will say what a HUGE difference the tubes have made. Before the surgery he was ALWAYS sick and he hasnt been sick once since he got them put in. His balance is also a lot better. He used to fall all the time and no he runs around with no problems and we are always commenting on how fast he is!! We were hoping that the tubes would help improve his speech but that really hasnt changed much. We will more than likely be starting him in speedch therapy very soon!!

0 comments: