Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pinterest

www.pinterest.com I strongly suggest everyone go and check out this website. I saw a few people talking about it on facebook but had no clue what it was so I decided last night to check it out and I am obsessed. Basically people go on and "pin" different things they like, pictures, quotes, articles, products, tutorials and all kinds of other stuff and when you click on the pictures it will take you to a website that goes more into detail about that "pin". Like if someone pinned a picture of a cake, you can click on the picture of the cake and it will take you to the website that will show you the recipe of the cake. You can then "re-pin" different things you like and save them into categories so you can go back to them later. I found so many recipes, crafts, and kids activities that I can't wait to try.

0 comments: