Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thomas Bed

I cant believe how fast our sweet boy is growing up. We just made the switch to a big boy bed and he is doing great. My sweet friend Brandy gave us the toddler bed her little boy just got done using and it is so adorable. I thought he may not sleep as well while he was first adjusting to it but he really has done great. He gets out a few times when we first put him to bed but never comes out of his room. All we have to do is tell him to get back in the bed and he will. I figured he would probably fall out at first since he wasnt used to sleeping without rails and he is such a wild sleeper but he hasnt yet. Of course its less than a foot off the floor so if he did fall out he wouldnt be hurt :) The first night I went in to check on him before I went to bed and he looked so grown up laying there in his big bed...Im so happy for all these big milestones but at the same time sad that my baby is growing up!!!

0 comments: