Sunday, July 17, 2011

Frog Potty



Isn't he so adorable in his little undies??? We got him the smallest size they had and they still are huge on him lol. I can't believe he is even old enough to begin potty training. We started a few weeks ago just introducing the potty and he is doing great. I usually keep him in underwear throughout the day if we are going to be home and he hasnt had any accidents yet. I wouldnt have started potty training him yet but he was getting to the point where every time he would pee in his diaper he would take it off..so I thought he might be getting ready!! He still doesnt talk much so I wasn't sure how he was going to tell me he needed to go but I have just just been setting a timer for every 30 minutes and as soon as I take his undies off he knows to go sit on the potty and he will clap whenever he goes pee lol. I can't believe that we will only be buying diapers for just a little while longer. I thought we would never get past diapers haha. My babies are growing up so fast!!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

wow, thats awesome! Go Kyle! It seems like you were JUST pottytraining Kaylee and had these same kind of posts lol. Good Job!

The Kirkland's said...

I know LOL...I feel the same way!! I would have waited a while for sure...but he just seems to ready to pass up the opportunity lol