Friday, September 3, 2010

Preschool

Its been a while since my last post and things have been really busy around here. This week was the first week of preschool for the kids and they are doing great. They are doing MMO at our church and they go three days a week. I help out in the 3 year old class while they are in there classes and we are had a great first week. Summer was great but its nice to be back in a routine! I was sure Kyle would do fine in his class but I wasn't sure that Kaylee would like it because she isn't always to fond of going in the church nursery...but she is doing great. The first day she cried when I dropped her of but her teacher said she didn't cry for long and today she didn't even cry when I dropped her off. On Monday when I picked her up she said "mommy I love school" I was so happy to hear that!! I'm so glad she is able to have this opportunity because I know she is going to learn so much..she is really enjoying doing watercolors in her class and thats is what is keeping her wanting to go back lol. She also loves the playground of course. She has been a big girl and has not been using her binky at school and she actually has only needed it when she goes to bed. I am going to try just making her leave it in her bed and hopefully we can get rid of it all together soon!! I wish I would have gotten a picture of them on their first day but I forgot my camera...they both looked so cute with their little backpacks on and their luchboxes!! Kaylee loves wearing her "pack pack" haha. Kyle is doing great in his class also. Their are only 3 babies in his class so he gets lots of attention...he loves going on their daily walks..they have this big six seater stroller and his teacher walks them all over the place in it..they look so cute!! I am the teachers assistant in the 3 year old class and I am loving it..we have 13 kids in our class and its so neat to watch them learn new things and they say some of the funniest things lol...I am sure I will be posting lots about school this year and I will make sure I add some pictures of them with their cute little backpacks next week!!

0 comments: