Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kaylee, Kaylee, Kaylee

This girl is keeping me busy these days. She is constantly getting into things and thinking of something new to try..she is one busy little girl!! John and I were talking this morning about how she can't be left unattended for even a second because she will be into something. She loves getting into makeup, lotion, wipes, shampoo and perfume and anything of that nature. She LOVES to make messes but she HATES to clean up haha. She keeps me laughing (most of the time) at the things she comes up with and I can honestly say that at the end of the day I am exausted from trying to keep up with her lol.

The other day she wanted to play with flash cards in her room so I told her she could play with them but she had to clean them up all by herself if I let her play with them...so of course she strows them everywhere and when I tell her its time to clean them up she tells me I need to help her because she is "too wittle". I told her if she was big enough to make the mess she was plenty big enough to clean it up.

Thursday she was in rare form...she was into everything...I mean everything..when I got home from work my mom said she had been a handful all day and that she had colored on the wall. After that I was changing Kyles diaper and she got my makeup out of my purse and went in the bathroom and put mascara all over her face..when I found her she said "look mommy Im pretty". A little later I put her and Kyle down for a nap and I went back to check on them and she had gotten into diaper rash cream...apparantly she thought it was lotion and she had put it all over her face, arms and legs..and of course it was all in her bed..so I got that cleaned up and put her back in bed. About 45 minutes later I went to check on them again.. she wasnt in her bed and she was no where to be found. I always put up the baby gate when they are taking a nap and close the door, because if not she will come out of her room and getting into who knows what. So I knew she had to be in there...I was looking under the bed and calling her and I finally opened the closet and there she was sitting in her toy box. She said "haha mommy Im so funny" I explained to her that it was not funny to hide from mommy and every time I call her she better drop what shes doing and run to me lol!! Shes is such a character these days. Im going to try and blog all the funny things she does and says because I know I will forget it all if I dont!!

0 comments: