Sunday, September 5, 2010

Potty Training day 2

Yesterday was a much better day than I thought it would be. Kaylee ended up only having 4 accidents all day and 2 of them weren't really accidents she just waited a little to long to go to the potty and had a few dribbles!! I am so proud of her. I was extremely hesitant to leave her in panties at bedtime but thats what the program said to do!! I was completly shocked when she woke up dry and was standing at the door thismorning telling me she needed to go potty!! Maybe she is really getting it this time :) She has had one accident thismorning and that was when she was sitting in her highchair playing with playdough so I think she was having so much fun she didn't realize she needed to go!! I am hoping today we have another successful day!!

0 comments: