Friday, July 30, 2010

The Piano

Im sure I have posted in the past about the Piano that my dad bought for Kaylee right after her 1st birthday..well everyone always joked about him buying such a noisy gift and said I should let him keep it at his house for when the kids were there...haha well now that is exactly what has
happened!! Kaylee loves the piano and has always been very gentle and played relatively softly
on it...well the other day I was in my room folding laundry and t
he kids were in there room playing and I hear the piano...and Im not talking soft pretty music...this was loud BANGING!! I of course thought it was Kaylee and I immediately stopped what I was doing to go and get on to her for playing like that..when I opened the door..Kaylee was sitting there with a shocked look on her face listening to Kyle bang on the piano!!! This is his new favorite passtime haha..I try to get him to play softly but he just bangs and lagcxd, ughs lol..he got an early start thismorning..I heard him playing around 745 am..I bet my dad was wishing he had never bought such a wonderful gift!!

1 comments:

The Broyles Family said...

lol thats great! Let them bang! They will never be great concert pianists if they don't learn how to bang on a piano! Hey, I have seen your dad bang a piano at church so hard his fingers bled so there! lol.