Sunday, December 9, 2007

20 Weeks...Halfway there!!

Well I am officially done with the first half of my pregnancy. I just hope the second half goes as quickly and as smoothly as the first. This picture is a little old, I am actually 22 weeks now, and it's a little blurry. But I just wanted to let everyone see how big Kaylee has gotten. HAHA!! The doctors said I am doing great with my weight gain, but I feel like a house HAHA. I am hoping I have no problems getting it off. I am feeling her moving all around now and it is such an amazing feeling. John and I are having such a great time preparing for her and are anxious to meet her.

This picture was taken by our tree at work. Sorry it is not clear, I'm not sure what happened!!



4 comments:

the mccollums... said...

Wow, half way there!! i can't believe it...time does go by quick! Your picture is so cute. I can't wait to see more and see pictures of Kaylee when she is born.
XOXOX

Anonymous said...

You look so cute pregnant! The last part of the pregnancy goes by the fastest! She will be here before you know it :)

Adam Sloope said...

Congratulations...things have changed a lot since Upward basketball a couple years ago. Glad to see big things happening in your life.

Dustin and Candice said...

You look awesome girl!