Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

As I reflect over this last year, I realize that I have so much to thank God for, He has provided me with a wonderful husband who loves me more than anything, a healthy baby growing inside me, and friends and family that are always there for me no matter what. I know that sometimes during the holidays we get so busy that we forget that Jesus really is the reason for the season, but I pray that as we finish out this year we will remember to thank him for all he has done for us and will continue to do for us in the future.

This Thanksgiving was very nice and relaxing. John and I both got to take a few days off from work and just hang out. This year we spent Thanksgiving at my mom and dad's house. It was My mom and dad, my two brothers, my grandparents, my aunt, and John's mom and brother. His dad had to work and we were bummed he couldn't make it. My wonderful husband did all of the cooking and it was delecious. Of course I ate way to much HAHA. I don't usually go shopping the day after Thanksgiving, but my mom and I decided we would give it a shot and we got our Christmas shopping started. Saturday John and I spent the day hanging out and just enjoying eachother and Sunday we were able to go to the Jaguar game. We had lots of fun and really
enjoyed our time off. Here is a few pics of us on Thanksgiving day!!


John and I














Me and my Nana














Me and my momma













Me and my daddy













Papa taking a snooze after all that turkey















1 comments:

the mccollums... said...

OH I LOVE seeing you prego...what a cute top and a cutie little belly you are sporting these days!!! KEEP the pics coming!!