Monday, December 24, 2007

So blessed!!

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has gotten things for baby Kaylee, especially our parents who have done so much for us. When we first found out I was pregnant, my mom and dad bought us our all of our bedroom furniture and I love it. I can't wait to get it all put together and get some pictures up. Since my mom will be keeping Kaylee during the day while we work, she went ahead and bought her a set of the same furniture for the nursery at her house. Her an I are working on it now and will be done with it pretty soon. John's parents suprised us last week with the travel system that we wanted. I saw it at Target a while ago and then went back last week and we found out that the pattern I wanted was being discontinued and there was only a few left. The next day John was at his parents house and came home with it. Apparently she heard me saying that we were going to have to pick a new one and she went and got it for us. I was so excited. I can't wait to put it together. We went ahead and got the pack and play that matched the travel system for Kaylee for Christmas since I wasn't sure if that was being discontinued too, as you can see I couldn't wait to set it up. We have gotten so many outfits and other cute things for her as well. I can't wait until she gets here and can use all her new stuff.

0 comments: