Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Night with the Principe's

Usually the Principe's come over on Christmas eve before the church service and we celebrate with them, this year since everyone is so busy and the family's are growing we weren't really going to get together. Well, my cousin Farryn wasn't having that, she insisted that we all get together on Christmas night for dessert and coffee if nothing else, so thats what we did. I am really glad we got to spend the time with them, it's hard to get everyone together these days so I am glad we got to have Christmas dessert with them even if it was only for a short while.This was the last picture i could get him to take, he was pictured out from the holidays LOLMy cousin Farryn and her boyfriend JTMe and my cousin Katelyn
Me and my cousin AshlynMe and my cousin FarrynMy mom and Aunt LoriPhillip and his girlfriend Lindsey
Me and the girls

1 comments:

the mccollums... said...

cute pictures of all you girls!!! I love it and am glad that you guys had such a great Christmas together!! The next christmas will be centered around the baby!! How fun!