Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas with the Kirklands

Since John's dad had to work on Christmas eve and Christmas day, we decided that we would celebrate Christmas with them Sunday night. We went to Red Lobster for lunch and then back to their house to open gifts. We had such a great time with them and are very appreciative for everything they did for us. John got some new clothes, gift cards, calogne, and his dad got him a new gun...I think that was his favorite. I got some stuff from Bath and Body Works, and gift cards for clothes (which I am in desperate need of). And Kaylee got a new onesie and some stuffed animals. The batteries were dead in my camera so I don't have any pictures of our night over there, but I just wanted to tell them thanks for everything, we really appreciate it!!

0 comments: