Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve

For the past few years we have celabrated Christmas with my parents on Christmas eve. This year for some stupid reason LOL my mom and I decided we would wait until the last minute to wrap all the Christmas gifts. We went to the Christmas eve service at church and then came home and started wrapping. We finally got done wrapping around 10:00 just so everyone could turn around and open them up about 2 minutes later. HAHA. You can see below the guys waiting patiently in the living room while we finished up wrapping. I told her next year we will definentally start a little earlier. Thanks mom and dad for the gifts, we really appreciate them. John got a remote control helicopter that he has been wanting FOREVER...all he and the boys wanted to do all night was play with it, and it's not exactly the quietest thing. We also got some money (which is always nice) and they are going to pay for us to have a 4D sonogram in January. I am so excited. I will definentally post some pictures of Kaylee once we get them!! Thanks again mom and dad! Me and Mom wrapping on Christmas Eve Jordan waiting patiently for his presents to be wrapped! Me and my dad, it was getting late and I was looking a little rough!! John opening up his helicopter

1 comments:

the mccollums... said...

next year you will have a little one crawling around too...waiting for her presents! :)