Thursday, September 17, 2009

Induction Date

Well I went in to the doctor today due to blood pressure and after much discussion...they have set my induction date for Monday morning!! I can't believe that in only 4 short days I will be holding my little guy in my arms!! I felt like this day would never come. We have to call the hospital at 5:00 am Monday morning to make sure our room is ready then we will head that way!! I have lots that I want to get done this weekend so I am sure its going to fly by!! Keep us in your prayers Monday and check back Monday night for updates and pictures of our new addition!!

1 comments:

Judy said...

Oh I'm so glad I checked your blog tonight!! I will be praying for you in the morning! Best wishes and Happy Baby Birthing Day to you....I hope it's happy and as painless as possible :)