Thursday, September 24, 2009

1st Doctor Visit

Yesterday I took Kyle to the pediatrician for his first check-up. He had a little bit of Jaundice when we were discharged from the hospital so they wanted us to see the doctor within the first few days of being home!! The doctor said all looks well..he still has Jaundice but he said it is nothing to worry about and should start clearing up soon. He has lost a little weight which they said was normal. He is now down to 6.08 pounds..what a little runt!! He cooperated well and didn't cry to much which was nice cause I just might have cried with him if he got too upset..haha these crazy hormones!! I am taking him and Kaylee both back next Friday, she is getting shots and he is having his 2 week check-up.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Congratulations and Welcome Kyle!! I've been checking in, I've just been lazy about commenting lately! I'm so glad things went well, even though you didn't get that last restful weekend you were hoping for! Congrats! I hope he's a good sleeper!

The Kirkland's said...

Thanks Judy..he is a good sleeper!! He is such a laid back baby!! Much different than Kaylee :) Hope he stays this way!!