Monday, September 14, 2009

Hospital Rules

We found out Friday that with all the cases of swine flu here in Duval county all hospitals in Jacksonville have started a new policy that no children under 5 years of age will be allowed in the hospital unless they are a patient!! I was very upset when I heard this because I immediately started thinking about how Kaylee will not be able visit me and Kyle while we are in the hospital!! The nurse explained to me that children give off more of the cells that produce the virus and sometimes they can have the virus for days before they even show any symptoms. I know this is a good policy becauseI definentally don't want my newborn to be sick..but I am sad thinking about not seeing her!! So pray that I am not too emotional about this..I know she will be well taken care of but I have been having a rough time lately thinking about how she will not be my baby anymore and I keep reminding everyone not to leave her out once Kyle comes..even though I know nobody would do that I still keep thinking that everyone will be all about the baby and forget about her!! I'm crazy I know..must be hormones!!

0 comments: