Monday, August 31, 2009

35 Weeks

Well today I am 35 weeks so my doctors are saying that I have made it over the hump. They have said all along that they will be happy if they can get me to 35 weeks!! I had an appointment this morning and I am 2cm dialated. My doctors have taken me off my medication and I am officially off bedrest..they are just going to let me go whenever I go at this point..they will no longer try to do anything to hold off labor!! So now we wait..John and I were joking last night that he better come now or wait until after Saturday because thats the first gator game..haha!! Stay tuned..won't be much longer!!

3 comments:

Shea said...

What time is the game? We are driving ALL day Sat...is it by chance in the evening??? We will be arriving in Orlando Sat aft/evening at our timeshare. Oh...can't wait to hear some baby news...it would be nice if you had him soon because we are going to be in Orlando all next week!

The Kirkland's said...

Hey girl..the game isn't until 7:00so you should make it in time...Ya'll are going to have so much fun in orlando!! I am hoping baby will be here soon!!

dealightfulsavings said...

Very exciting! Keep us all posted!