Tuesday, July 22, 2008

First Sleep Over

Two fridays ago Kaylee got to have her first sleep over. My mom and dad kept her so John and I could enjoy a much needed night out :) Thanks mom!!! Although we missed Kaylee very much..we had a great evening. We both got home from work around 5:00 and we weren't really sure what we wanted to do so we just got ready and headed out. We drove around for a while looking for somewhere to eat that wasn't super crowded and found nothing. I called Maggiano's at the town center to see if we could get a table and they said their first available reservation was at 8:15...it was only 6:30 (and I was starving). We decided we would go to the towncenter and walk around in some stores until then. The only problem was that I wore huge heels trying to be all cute for our date...haha..and my feet were killing me. I compained about my feet until about 7:45 and then it started pouring so we left. We swung by the house so I could change my shoes then we were back on the hunt for dinner. We ended up at Nora's (a little italian resturant) where we got strombolli. It was delecious. Back at Mac Daddy's and Mami's house, Kaylee got her dinner, bath and went to bed around 8:00. John and I slept in on Saturday and went to pick up Kaylee around lunch time. It was so great to sleep in. Thanks again guys for taking such good care of our little princess so we could have a night away. I didn't get any pictures of us, but here are the pictures my mom took of Kaylee.

1 comments:

The Broyles Family said...

That one on the bottom is halarious. lol Too cute!