Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Doctors Appointment

Today Kaylee had her 4 month check-up and shots. She weighs 15 1/2 pounds and is 25 1/2 inched long. The doctor said she is in the 9oth percentile for both height and weight. She is a big girl. She cooperated very well while they did her measurments, checked her eyes and ears and mashed on her tummy, but when they got to her shots....it was a whole different story. It was so sad. I hate to see her hurting. She had to get three shots. One in her right leg and two in her left leg. She also had another polio vaccine which is taken orally. She doesn't mind that one too much. Dr. Weiss also said we could switch her back to regular milk based formula if we would like (she has been on soy since 5 weeks). John and I decided that we are going to keep her on the soy formula for now since she is doing so well. We go back in two months for her 6 month check-up and next set of shots :( Here are the pictures from today's visit (all were taken before shots).




2 comments:

Magan said...

Kaylee is absolutely beautiful! I had no idea you had a blog either! I will add you to our list so I can keep up on what's going on in your life. I'm glad to see you are doing well. :)

Amanda Bazan said...

I can't believe that i keep locking myself out of this website. i need to get your email address. mine is the same, amandabazan@yahoo.com...... your daughter is sooo beautiful. you look great too girl!!! she is growing up so quickly!!! i bet your parents are spoiling her as much as humanly possible!!!!! how are you doing???