Friday, July 11, 2008

Exersaucer

Kaylee received an exersaucer from a friend of ours when she was first born. It's been sitting in a corner in her room since she was too small to use it. We tried putting her in it a few weeks ago but her head wasn't strong enough so it wasn't to much fun for her. So Monday night I was trying to keep her awake until bedtime and decided we would try it again and she loved it. It's amazing how much stronger her head has gotten just over the past couple of weeks. She played in it in her room for about 45 minutes that night so the next night I decided it was time to move the bouncey seat upstairs and the exersaucer downstairs so we could use it more often. I was upstairs doing laundry and when I came back down Kaylee was sitting in her exersaucer with her little eyes glued to the TV. She was watching King of Queen's...haha!! I tried moving her around and her eyes never left the TV. It was so cute. She is having so much fun in this new toy and we appreciate the Montero's passing it down to us.

3 comments:

the mccollums... said...

So so cute!!! :)

Just Dandy Blog said...

Haaay Girl!!

So glad you found me!!!! My personal blog is

http://jaydanielle.blogspot.com

check that one out too and add me to your list's!! :)


loooove and soo happy and fun you have a baby!!

The Broyles Family said...

Wow she is changning so much! She is so pretty. I can't wait until August when I get to see her again! I can't believe she'll be four months old. I was just looking at Brendan's portraits from when he was 4 months old. It seems like such a short time has passed! Love ya!