Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Memorial Day was Kaylee's first holiday. We didn't really do too much, but we enjoyed having the day off and pretty much hung around the house all day enjoying each others company. I think we all stayed in our PJ's until about 2:00..haha. Last night I took Kaylee to the Principe's to meet Rebecca and Alice Rockliffe. Rebecca used to babysit me and the boys and the Principe girls when we were little (boy did she have her hands full). HAHA. Rebecca now lives out of town with her husband and I haven't seen her in about 5 years! I'm so glad we got to meet up and she got to meet Kaylee!!

Mommy and KayleeKaylee and Rebecca

1 comments:

The Broyles Family said...

My goodness she is getting big :) she looks SOOO much like your baby pictures! I can't wait until I thursday when I get to see you guys!!!