Tuesday, May 27, 2008

2 Months Old

Yesterday Kaylee turned two months old...it's so hard to believe. She is getting SO big SO fast!! I already have a whole box of clothes packed up that don't fit her anymore :) She is getting to be so much more fun now that she doesn't just sleep all day!! She always wakes up very happy and yesterday she even started talking a little bit...it was so cute. I'm not sure how much she weighs now but im guessing about 12 pounds. She goes to the doctor on Friday for her shots so we will see. I gave her a little bit of rice cereal from a spoon yesterday for breakfast and she really liked it. I know it's a little early but I just wanted to see what she would do. At first she made some really funny faces like she wasn't too sure about it, but then she started opening up her mouth like she wanted more and she even cried when it was gone..little piggy!! She hasn't started smiling yet, so hopefully that will be soon...I can't wait to be able to make her smile. She slept 8 hours straight last night..I was so proud. I didn't think that day would ever come..LOL. Hopefully it wasn't just a fluke and she will actually start doing that everynight. Month two has been great and we can't wait to see what she will start doing next and how much she will grow within this next month. Here are some picture from this last month.

Hurry Mom I'm FreezingGetting too big for my bathtub!!Pretty GirlStop taking pictures....I'm trying to nap :)Eating cereal for the first time...not to sure if she likes itYep...she likes it :)Silly hat!!Kaylee and MommyHurry up...this is SO boring!!Your not about to leave me here in my crib are you mom???What you looking at??Bye

0 comments: