Sunday, May 4, 2008

1st Day Back to Work

Friday was my first day back to work after having Kaylee and I cried the whole way there..haha.. I decided it would be easier to go back on a Friday so I would have only one day before the weekend. I only ended up working until lunch time because I missed Kaylee so much. I am so thankful that my mom is able to keep her while I work because I have no doubt that she will be well taken care of and spoiled rotten. I only called about once every hour to check on her..haha..I promised my mom that I would try to do a little better next week!!
She didn't seem to mind to much that I was leaving her :)

1 comments:

John and Michelle said...

I hate it that you have to go back to work. I remember I cried for two weeks when I had to leave Alex. Once we had Micayla, I got to stay home. I pray someday you'll be able to do the same.

Thank God your Mom is the one you're leaving her with.

Take care of you too!
Michelle