Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Zoo

Now that the weather is warming up I am sure we will be spending lots of time at the zoo. We went almost once a week last summer and now that we live closer and have passes I am sure we will be there all the time. We went today with some friends (the Slegers) and we had a blast...its so much fun now that the kids are a little bigger and I dont have to spend the entire time taking care of a baby :) We thought the waterpark would be open but I guess it still has a few weeks before its up and running...it was definintly hot enough for it today!! The kids have so much fun running around and playing..I think they like all the little parks and things they can climb on more that they like seeing the animals. I keep Kyle in his stroller for as long as I can because once I get him out he does not want to get back in. I think Kaylee's favorite part is still the goats...I got Kyle out so he could go in and pet the goats and he wasnt so sure about it at first, but after he saw that his friend Cambree was touching them he figured it was alright!! We had so much fun and can't wait to spend many more summer days there!!

0 comments: