Friday, March 4, 2011

Picnic Lunch

Today was such a nice day that I decided to let the kids have a picnic lunch. Kaylee couldnt believe it when I told her we were going to have lunch outside lol..Usually therule is we can go outside after we eat our lunch. Kyle seemed a little confused why I was taking the food outside but didnt really mind. As long as he is getting lunch he doesnt care where he eats it at lol!! They were so sweet eating together and playing nicely together. I love seeing them have fun together, and I love that it only takes something as small as a picnic for them to have such a great day!! They are such a joy!!
PB&J and cheeseballs!! Yummy!!She said I needed to take a picture of her becasue she is "Super Kaylee" hahaI should have known he wasnt actually going to sit at the table and eatI LOVE this boyMaking sure he had the whole sandwich in his handsI think someone is getting ready for a nap :)

0 comments: