Friday, March 4, 2011

BUSTED


This girl LOVES her candy!! I mean who doesnt right?? We have been trying to limit the amount of candy and sweets she has because she is a very picky eater and would just eat junk all the time if we let her. So now she gets candy as a reward and in much smaller portions than she is used to. We always have tons of candy in our house...I think every time someone comes over they bring some kind of goodies and of course Kaylee knows this. I used to keep in in a kitchen drawer but she realized where it was and started helping herself..so then it had to be moved up ono a shelf she couldnt reach. I guess thismorning it was left in her reach because I heard a loud noise and she said "Its okay mommy I dont need you to check on me" haha I knew immediately I better see what she was into. She wasnt very happy when I told her she had to pick up all the candy and couldnt have any since she tried sneaking it lol!! Silly girl!!

0 comments: