Monday, March 14, 2011

The Library

I took the kids to the library for the first time about a month ago. Kaylee LOVES books so she was in heaven..I quickly realized I had to give her a limit on how many books she could get each time because she was just grabbing handfuls and putting them in our bag lol...I let her get 10 books and she was thrilled!! They also have a little play area in the childrens section that the kids enjoyed..I told Kaylee before we went in that we had to be very quiet in the library and she did really well...of course Kyle was loud as usual haha..every time he would make a noise she would say "quiet bubba this is the libary" lol. She was a little upset the next time we went back when she realized that I was putting "her" books in the book drop. haha. She calmed right down when I told er we were going in to get a bag full of new books lol...We have been going about once a week and they are really enjoying it :) I'm so glad she enjoys reading!!

0 comments: