Monday, February 14, 2011

My Girl

My sweet little girl has not been so sweet today!! In fact she has been the opposite..we are having a VERY rough day. The morning went fine but as the day progressed things went downhill. She had been asking to go outside and play all morning so I told her that after she ate lunch and cleaned her playroom I would take her out to play. Of course as soon as I mentioned cleaning her playroom the waterworks started...she HATES to clean her playroom!! It is like torture to her lol!! I told her there was no need to cry and if she ate all her lunch I would HELP her clean it. Next she cried because I wouldnt let her have doughnuts for lunch...what a mean mommy I am haha!! Her Gram brought over a dozen heart shaped valentines day doughnuts and she thinks that she should be able to have them for every meal until they are gone. We finally setteled on a ham and cheese lunchable and some blueberries...but after I got it all out on the table for her she didnt want that either so she cried....and cried...and cried!! I ended up just telling her to forget about lunch and we would move on to cleaning...She did get the playroom picked up although she cried the whole time. So I said we could go outside for a while thinking that would cheer her up. It worked for a little while but then she started crying about every little thing and I got frusterated and told her we were coming in to call daddy. I always threaten to call daddy but never have actually done it..but this time I had had enough. So I called daddy and he told her to go get in bed!! She cried for about two seconds and then passed out...I hope she wakes up happier. I want my sweet girl back!!

0 comments: