Friday, October 9, 2009

Kyle 3 weeks


oh my goodness...my little guy is growing up WAY to fast!! Kyle is already 3 weeks old today...in some ways I feel likewe just had him yesterday but then again I also feel like we have had him forever!! It seems like he is doing things so much faster than Kaylee did...with her I was so excited when she did new things, but with him I find myself being sad because I just want him to stay a baby for a little longer since I know he is my last one!! He is still nursing really good..he is going 2-3 hours between feedings during the day and 3-4 hours at night. He is still very calm and laid back..im waiting for it to change but praying it won't!! He rolled over on Wednesday from his back to belly..I couldnt believe it. He hasn't done it since so I think it was just an accident!! He is a good traveler, he doesn't make a peep in the car and pretty much just hangs out in his carseat wherever we go!! He is such an angel..I'm so happy God chose me to be his mommy!!