Friday, October 2, 2009

Kyle 2 week update

Today Kyle is 2 weeks old. I can't believe how fast the time flys by!! I think it is going by even faster than it did with Kaylee!! Kyle is such a good baby. He is such a good baby. He is so laid back and hardly ever fusses. I have only heard him cry a few times since he has been born. He is nursing really well and I am loving it. I was expecting it to go like it did with Kaylee (not well) and I thought I would have wanted to quit by now but I really like it. He is sleeping very good..he only wakes up once or twice during the night!! He had his 2 week check up today and he weighed 7.8 pounds. He has gained a pound since last week. I was glad to know that he is actually getting enough to make him gain weight!! His jaundice has gone away so we were very thankful for that. He went to church for the first time Wednesday night and he looked like a litle man in his dress pants and dress shoes HAHA!! We are definentally lovin this little guy!!!


Kaylee holding her brother for the first time!!We have this same picture of Kaylee in this basket when she was the same age!! Ill have to find it and post it so we can compare!!First bathLittle manKyle and Mommy heading to church

1 comments:

Judy said...

It sounds like the Lord knew you needed an easy baby!! I hope he stays that way! I still can't believe you have two "babies," Kaylee is still so little. You are one busy momma, but it looks like you're handling things so well! You look great!