Thursday, October 8, 2009

FROG

So, for those of you who do not know me well may not know that I am deathly afraid of frogs...always have been!! I cringe at the thought of them..they are just terrible to me!! Well early this morning, around 4 am, I was in Kyles room nursing him when I heard this noise. I was half asleep and didnt think much of it until all of the sudden I felt something jump on my neck. It immediatally woke me up and not knowing what it was I grabbed it and threw it across the room. The only light was coming from the TV and it was to dark for me to tell what it was but I saw that it was running up the wall and onto the ceiling. I jumped out of bed and turned the light on to discover that it wasa nasty, slimy, bright green BIG frog!! I couldn't believe my eyes!! I immediately grabbed Kyle and we headed downstairs to the couch where we spend the rest of our night!! I have not come across the frog yet today but I know he is in here somewhere so I will not be able to sleep tonight until I find him and make sure he is OUTSIDE!! I mean seriously...how did this thing get in the house??? GROSS!!!

1 comments:

Judith's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.