Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kaylee 18 month update


Well I am a few weeks late on this post..but I have been busy busy busy!! Kaylee turned a year and a half a few weeks ago!! I can't believe in just six short months my girl will be 2 years old!! She is a sweet girl but she has a BIG attitude!! Her newest thing is banging her head on the floor as hard as she can when we tell her not to do something!! It drives me crazy. She is starting to talk more the past few weeks and is actually starting to ask for things and people instead of just pointing..I didn't think she would ever start talking haha!! She has mastered running and climbing and she is all over the place.


I took her to the doctor last Friday for her shots and she weighs 26 pounds!! She sure feels heavier than that to me lol. She had to get 4 shots and she was not a happy camper. She cried as soon as the doctor came in..she didnt want him touching her or even looking at her for that matter :) She is still not eating much, the occasional peanut butter and jelly sandwich and banana is all i can really get her to eat!! I asked the doctor about this and he said it was completly normal and that she will eat if she gets hungry.


She is doing well with her little brother..she likes to hold him occasionally but not for very long periods of time!! She is still a little jealous when I feed him..and she steals his binky a lot, but other than that no major problems!! We are so blessed to have Kaylee in our lives and can't wait to see her grow and learn new things!

0 comments: