Saturday, January 3, 2009

My new years resolution is.....

to do the Gate River Run. For the past few years I have really wanted to do this and last year I was 9 months pregnant and in no shape to run..HAHA but I said that I would do it this year and I am going to do it. I haven't run in so long, and I should have already started training. So I know this is going to take a lot of work and dedication to pull this off but I think I can do it. I am going to start training tomorrow so if anyone out there wants to join me and be my training partner just let me know. Wish me luck!!!

1 comments:

the mccollums... said...

Good for you girl....I have lost my running mojo. I need it back somewhere, somehow! :) You can do it!! Just do one mile at a time. I have an appt. with a trainer to set me up on a plan tonight at the YMCA...time to get in gear!