Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

It's hard to believe that 2009 has already come to an end. I remember just like it was yesterday posting my "New Year" post this time last year. 2008 was by far the best year of my life...in March our precious Kaylee was born and she has been such a blessing to our family. We have had so many wonderful opportunities over the past year....John got a new job as the General Manager of a Fastenal tool store and he absolutely loves it. I was able to quit my job and stay at home with Kaylee (and a few other little rascals :) which has been the most amazing experience. I love being with her every day and not missing any of her firsts..it's so much fun!! We began renting a condo in March and we really love it here. Our lease is up in a few months and were still deciding whether or not we want to stay another year or try to rent or buy a house...I feel like we just setteled in here and I HATE moving..HAHA!!! We have had lots of fun over the past year hanging out with our friends and family and making many new friends that will always be special to us. 2008 was such a great year for us and we are excited to see what 2009 has in store. We hope everyone has a great, happy and healthy year!!!

0 comments: