Monday, November 5, 2007

Today is the day...

...we find out if we will be having a boy or girl. We are so excited. Originally we were scheduled fo find out on November 20th, I was determined to find out before Thanksgiving and scheduled it for then. About a two weeks later the Dr's office called and asked if we could move it up to November 16th, even though that was only 4 days sooner, I was thrilled. Then, to top that off, Beth Miller from our church (who is a nurse) asked if I wanted to be a model for students to practice giving sonograms on and that I could find out what the baby is. Of course I said YES YES YES!!! So we are going tonight at 6:45. Now we just have to hope that the baby cooperates. LOL. I will be sure to update tonight or tomorrow and post sonogram pictures. I know I haven't been too good about putting pictures up, but my digital camera isn't working, so as soon as I get it fixed I will update everyone with some pictures.

0 comments: