Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Lights

Okay, I know your supposed to wait until Thanksgiving but we already have our Christmas lights up and they are beautiful. My mom has wanted to put lights up since they have lived here and dad always said we will next year HAHA. Now that John and I are living here we decided we would just take matters into our own hands and get the lights up a little early. We had such a great time decorating the house, and we are very impressed with how it turned out. I can't wait until others start putting up their lights so we can go around and check out everyones houses. This is definentally my favorite time of year.

John hard at work!














Me acting like I am helping..HAHA

2 comments:

Dustin and Candice said...

You do that too? LOL It drives Dustin crazy!

the mccollums... said...

we all know you too well, Lauren...just stand there and look pretty...besides you are pregnant...you can't hold anything heavy!!! :) love ya girl