Thursday, October 11, 2007

Update

Okay, I had my doctors appointment yesterday, everything went well. I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time which was pretty amazing, it was short and sweet because the baby wouldn't be still. LOL. I felt it move for the first time on Tuesday and have only felt it once more since then. It felt like a little butterfly. Our next appointment is November 20th and we will get to find out what we are having. This is going to be the longest six weeks EVER. I am just dying to know. haha. So anyways, this is our last week at our apartment. We are moving on Saturday. Most of the small stuff is already moved and now we just have to get the furniture. I didn't realize that we had so much stuff until we had to fit it all in one room, But we are very grateful that my mom and dad are letting us stay there and we will cram everything in if we have to :) I am going to try to put some pictures up as soon as we get settled in, so keep checking back.

4 comments:

Jason and Kim said...

We are SO excited for you guys! Isn't it the most amazing feeling to be able to feel your baby move? Can't wait until Nov. 20th!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't realize you had a blog! It is so nice to be able to stay in touch with everyone and see how their families grow! Can't wait to hear what you guys are having! You wll be a great mom :)

Dustin and Candice said...

How exciting Lauran! Can't wait for more updates.

the mccollums... said...

yea for blogs! it is so much fun reading your pregnancy happenings...good stuff! I can't wait either to find out what the baby is! you will have to let us know as soon as you can!!!