Thursday, January 12, 2012

Weekend With Mami and Pappy

John had to go to Tampa for work on New Years weekend so we decided to spend the weekend at my mom and dads house. Kaylee was EXTREMELY excited that we were gonna get to sleep there lol. I made the mistake of telling her about it first thing when she woke up on Friday morning and she asked me ALL DAY LONG if it was time yet haha. We had a few other things to do that day and weren't going to head over until around 5:30 so the wait was torture for her. Once we got home and were getting things ready to go I told her she could pack a bad with a few toys to take while I was packing our clothes..next thing I know she had everything she owned packed up in bags and lined up in the hallway lol. I told her we would have to narrow it down a little then we would be on our way.


Once we got there Friday night Kaylee was ready to go to bed as soon as we got so she could be sure that we were really staying haha. I kept telling her she didnt have to go to bed and that I promised we were really spending the night but she wasnt sure. She felt a little better after we put her pjs on. Pappy got all the supplies to make homemade pizza and Kaylee really enjoyed helping him make them. We made a big pallet on the floor and the kids slept good.


Saturday morning when we woke up the first thing Kaylee said was "I want to sleep here again" Lucky for her Daddy was going to be spending another night in Tampa so we stayed again. Saturday aftrernoon we had to run home and get more clothes and stuff and Kaylee was so upset because she thought we weren't going to go back. Saturday night was New Years eve and we had a little party with family and some friends..the kids LOVE when everyone gets together because they get all kinds of attention. They both made it until midnight then passes out shortly after. Sunday morning they slept in then we headed home to wait for daddy to get back. Kaylee has asked me EVERY SINGLE DAY since then if we can go sleep there again lol. She is looking forward to the next time Daddy goes out of town so we can have another sleepover :)

0 comments: