Monday, January 23, 2012

Planting

Well one of my new years resolutions was to do some gardening. I wanted to try a bunch of different veggies and other edible things!! I know you arent supposed to start so early but I couldnt wait so I decided I would go ahead and start a few things inside the house and when it gets closer to spring I will plant more. So about a week and a half ago I planted my sprouted potatoes, jalepeno peppers, cayenne peppers and chili peppers. The peppers wouldnt have been my first choice since we dont really eat them much..but I already had the seeds left over from a kit I bought last year. I was really excited to do the potatoes because we use potatoes a lot. We stayed at my parents house this weekend while John wsa out of town again and when I came home I was thrilled that everything has started sprouting :) I cant wait to get to the store and get some more things to plant. I am thinking next I will try squash, lettuce, tomatoes and maybe carrots!!

0 comments: