Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Extreme Couponing

Has anybody seen this new show on tlc?? Well I have and I'm hooked!! I am by no means an extreme couponer like the people on this show but the show has definitely inspired me to start couponing. I have only been doing in for a couple of weeks now but I have done hours and hours of researching and I was able to score a bunch if items for free last week and some that I was even paid to take out of the store. It is a great feeling to leave the store with bags full of stuff knowing you paid next to nothing for it all. I have pretty much figured out how to do fairly well at Walgreens and cvs by using their reward systems but I haven't tried couponing at the grocery store yet. That's a little more indepth and I wanted to make sure I knew exactly what I was doing first. I will admit that it very time consuming planning your shopping trips and it gets a little stressful when you get to the register especially if you have more than one transaction..but it is so worth it. I feel like for me being a stay at home mom it is a great way to contribute to my family.

1 comments:

Alt Tab said...

Nice post... I like blogwalking here please visit back and make money on my blog thx :)