Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

And today it sure feels like it too!! Its"weezing" outside, as Kaylee would say!! Our tree is up, our outside lights are up...and we are enjoying the Christmas season!! This is the first time Kaylee really understands Christmas and it is so much fun!! She keeps asking me when it will be Christmas as she points at her presents!! She is waiting so patiently!! She loves to plug the tree in and go outside and look at all the lights!! I sewed her a Christmas dress and she wore it to church last week. She was so proud of it haha..I think she thought she helped because she was sitting with me while I made it :) I am looking forward to seeing all the Christmas projects she will bring home from school!! I just love this time of year!!



Kyle of course has no clue whats going on..all he knows is that there is a big tree in the living room with lots of balls on it that he wants but cant have haha!! Kaylee is the tree protector...she yells at him anytime he goes near it lol. Im excited to start some new traditions this year with the kids and looking forward to spending lots of time with family and friends!! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this time of year :)

0 comments: