Friday, July 30, 2010

Publix


I am not a huge fan of the grocery store...and I especially don't like going alone with the kids. But last week we planned to meet John at the store when he got off work..as luck would have it, I ended up getting there early and he had to work a little late so I was trying to entertain both kids while we waited for daddy!! Kaylee saw the car buggy and was determined she was going to ride in it..normally this wouldnt be a problem if John was with us, but it doesnt have a place for Kyle to sit. It is made for two children but I wasnt sure he was big enough..bur we tried it and they were adorable lol..we went to get a cookie for Kaylee from the bakery and the lady handed one to each of the kids...I guess she thought Kyle was older than he really was. But I let him have it and the kid scarfed the whole thing down before Kaylee had even had half of hers haha...I love that they are geting to the age now where they can do some of the same things. It is so cute to watch them interact with eachother!!!

0 comments: