Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kaylee and Kyle's New Ride




When I was pregnant with Kaylee, everything we picked out for her was pink pink pink. We talked about getting a neutral carseat and stroller so we could use it for our next child but then we decided by the time we had another baby we would probably want a new one anyways so we went ahead and got pink. Obviously we didn't realize that we would be having another baby so soon. Needless to say when we found out we were having a boy this time we had to get rid of all the pink and start over. We wanted a double stroller since Kaylee is still so young and I really wanted one with a matching infant seat!! So I found one on craigslist that was brand new with a matching infant car seat. I was so excited. My mom and dad bought it for us as a baby gift. I was so excited to get it. I put it together and pushed Kaylee around the house in it. LOL. We can't wait for baby Kyle to get here so we can go for a ride in their new stroller!!

1 comments:

Shea said...

I LOVE my double. Its has been good to us for over 3 long years and hasn't pooped out yet.