Monday, June 1, 2009

It's a Boy!

We found out about a month ago that we are expecting a little boy this time..we were shocked but absolutely thrilled!! Everyone thought it was going to be another little girl..but we were proven wrong at the sonogram!! We are planning on naming him Kyle..we are not 100% sure about the middle name yet but as of now we are going with Jacob. I really loved the name Kayden, but John didn't really care for it...I was set on having another "K" name..which he wasn't thrilled about..but somehow we ended up settling on Kyle. So far this pregnancy is going much smoother that the last!! I am 22 weeks right now and my blood pressure is perfect! They were a little concerned at my sonogram a few weeks ago because I had a low lying placenta..but I had another sonogram last week and that has corrected itself..praise the Lord. My official due date is October 5th, but due yo being induced so early with Kaylee, the doctor said there was a good chance that I will end up having him in September..so we will see. I am going to try to upload my sonogram pictures if they turn out!! My next appointment in Friday so I will give an update on baby Kyle then!

1 comments:

Judy said...

Congratulations!! How fun to have a boy and a girl! It's the best! I'm glad your pregnancy is going smoothly. I think it's just rotten to be pregnant with other kids to take care of but somehow God gives you the grace to make it through!! Keep us posted!!