Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Khloe

I've been wanting a puppy for a while now because Kaylee really loves animals...John kept saying that he didn 't want one and they were too much work so I kind of figured well whatever..maybe one day!! So last Thursday he called and said he was working late but actually he was going to pick up our new puppy he got me for my birthday. Khloe is an American Bulldog/Boxer mix...aka a bulloxer!! She is such a good dog...we got her when she was 8 weeks and she is already potty trained which is such a blessing!! Her and Kaylee get along really well...Kaylee loves to kiss her and gets so excited every time she sees her. Khloe puts up with Kaylee really well...Kaylee pulls her ears and tail and Khloe just lays there and takes it. I originally wanted to name our next baby Khloe if it was a girl...but they had already named the dog when we got her so we decided to let her keep her name and pick a new one for the baby!!
Khloe all cuddled up after her first bathI took this picture of her next to my purse so everyone could see how small she is. It won't last for long!! Mami and Khloe...she loves to be cuddled and whines when you put her downKaylee and Khloe..I had to trap them in this basket so I could try to get both of them in the picture.

1 comments:

John and Michelle said...

The puppy is sooo cute. What a great doggie for Kaylee. She's gonna love having her. I wonder how long it will take for the dog to get taller than Kaylee!! ha ha