Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3 Months

Everyone has been asking when I was going to post a belly picture...so here it is! This was a few weeks ago...I think I was 13 weeks!! Everything is going pretty good so far with this pregnancy!! It seems to be going by much faster that Kaylee's did...I guess thats cause I am so much busier now..lol!! I went to the doctor yesterday and the baby looked great...the heartbeat was 160 which they said was very strong. I go back on May 8th for my ultrasound to find out the sex...I can't wait. I have a strong feeling that it's another girl..but then again I was just sure that Kaylee was a boy!! So who knows!! Check back on the 8th for the results..I'll be sure to post as soon as I get home!

2 comments:

Shea said...

I'm so excited! I can't wait to find out...we should have done the daycare thing when I was there...what were we thinking?

Shea said...

BTW..you look so pretty!