Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Mami's Monkey"

Like I said in my previous posts, my mom, dad, the boy's and the Principe's (and everyone's boyfriend's and girlfriend's) are at the lakehouse this week. This has been the longest that my mom has been away from Kaylee since she has been born..so she is really missing her. Kaylee and I decided to have a little photo shoot last night so we could post some pictures for Mami of "her little monkey". Hope you guys are having a great time and we can't wait to see all the pictures.Hurry back Mami...I miss you!!
Sitting like a big girl in Mami's rocking chairhmmm...I've never taken a bath in the sink before!!!Spikey HairSleeping beauty (by the way...Kaylee slept for 10 hours last night)Barkley is missins his mommy so much...he look's pitiful all day!!And of course Bindi is happy as long as she is getting her daily belly rubs!!

2 comments:

John and Michelle said...

Hey Lauren, love the puppy pics. And yes Wild Wing Cafe is great. You need to go. Lots of choices and great wings!

Amanda Bazan said...

okay, i finally just made another page. i forgot my info... oh well. i am going to try to send this, not sure if it will work.... your daughter is sooooo beautiful!!!!!