Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

This year was a little different for me since I didn't spend Father's day with my dad since they were already gone to the lakehouse. It was probably the first Father's day ever that we didn't meet up with Nana and Papa after church for a family get together. Just wanted to say that I have the best Dad ever and I love him very much. This was John's first Father's day and we had his parent's over to my mom and dad's and he got to use his smoker for the first time. He smoked ribs and pulled pork. It was delicious and I really appreciated him getting up in the middle of the night and starting the cooking so we could have a great meal on Father's day. We pretty much just hung out by the pool all day and swam even though it was raining :) Kaylee is so lucky to have a daddy that loves her so much!!

0 comments: