Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hospital Stay #1

Sorry it has been so long since I last updated, things have been a little crazy for us these past few weeks. Last Monday I got up to get ready for work and wasn't feeling that great, I decided to go ahead and check my blood pressure and it was 159/99. I called the doctor and they wanted to see me immediately, when I got there my blood pressure had gone up more so they decided to send me up to labor and delivery for testing on me and the baby. After a few hours of laying there hooked up to the monitors and giving blood, they decided they wanted to monitor me over night and do more blood work since they found some abnormalities in my bloodwork and continue doing serial blood pressure checks. John took off work so he could spend the night with me because we weren't really sure at this time what was going to happen. I was released Tuesday afternoon and was told that I needed to be on total bedrest and they would see me again the following Monday.
Me looking lovely laying in my hospital bed..haha
Luckily John brought his PSP or he might not have made it through the night. LOL
My mom stayed until visiting hours were over then went home since John was staying and there was only room for one person to sleep!!

0 comments: